When I *Disobeyed* the Holy Spirit, I ended up in the Police Station!
When I *Disobeyed* the Holy Spirit, I ended up in the Police Station!
Samuel Machado
Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!
In *2014 -2015* , I made a mess when I
disobeyed the Word of Instruction from the Counsellor. In my Hour of Prayer,
the *Holy Spirit* instructed me to change the Plan of Using my own car and to
book a cab. I was *Preparing* to drop a Church friend in the Railway Terminal
and the Voice of the Lord called me to change it. As I disobeyed, I ended up
with an accident.
I was in a *Messed up* state as the Affected
person was a Goon in North Madras. As I repented, the Good Lord rendered Grace
to reconcile with the affected family. In Grace, I was saved again. The Police
were friendly too. It's by Grace alone...
Hallelujah...![]()
![]()
![]()
🏻
🏻![]()
🤲🤲![]()
![]()
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU
THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
Comments
Post a Comment