I *Hate* those You *Hate* , Lord!
I *Hate* those You *Hate* , Lord!
Samuel Machado
Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!
The *Psalmist* declared...
Do I not *hate* those who hate you, O Lord? And
do I not loathe those who rise up against you?
I *hate* them with complete hatred; I count
them my enemies. Psalms 139:21,22
*Amen and Amen.*
The *Lord God Almighty* called David a man
after His own heart. The man who loves God hates wickedness and wicked ones who
don't Fear the Lord. Like David did, Like Paul did, so shall the Righteous ones
in Christ hate wickedness and the wicked who reject the Authority of Christ...![]()
🏻
🏻
I Hate the *Wicked* Witches and Wizards who
rebel against Christ My Lord and My God...![]()
![]()
![]()
🏻
🏻..
[25/07, 14:06] Samuel Machado: What You Should
know about Ancient *Pergamum* which the Apostle John mentions..?
And to the *angel of the church* in Pergamum
write:
‘The words of him who has the sharp two-edged
sword. “‘I know where you dwell, where *Satan's throne is.* Yet you hold fast
my name, and you did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas my faithful
witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
But I have a *few things* against you: you have
some there who hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling
block before the sons of Israel, so that they might eat food sacrificed to
idols and practice *sexual immorality* . So also you have some who hold the
teaching of the Nicolaitans. Therefore repent. If not, I will come to you soon
and war against them with the sword of my mouth. He who has an ear, let him
hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will give
some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name
written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.’
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU
THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
Comments
Post a Comment