I *Hate* the *Deeds* and Doctrines of the *Nicolaitans* , Said Christ!
I *Hate* the *Deeds* and Doctrines of the *Nicolaitans* , Said Christ!
Samuel Machado
Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!
Hail the King *Yeshua* ! Let everything that
has Breath Praise His Holy Name...Amen and Amen...Psalms 150:6..
Have You Come Across the Nicolaitans in the
*Bible* ?
Did you know that they Preached *Heresy* ?
In our *Conference* , Minister Alfred Matthew
shared about the Hidden Cult of the Nicolaitans which has Permeated the Church
and how we have to avoid it. Let's read what the Lord said to the Church in
*Ephesus* ...
Remember therefore from where you have fallen;
*repent* , and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and
remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. *Yet this you have:
you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.* He who has an ear,
let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I
will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
Revelation 2:5-7
* *Nicolaitans* made Doctrines contrary to the
Word of God like Balaam.
* The *Sect* taught that Christ came only in
the Spirit and Not in the Flesh. So, Carnality can be followed.
* Nicolaitans *Convinced* the Followers of
Christ to Live the way they want to with their bodies as their Soul is Saved.
They made many Disciples to fall into Sexual Immorality.
Today, we have Spiritual Idolatry which has
Permeated the Church and Millions of Christians are Coerced into Sexual
Immortality through Idolatry which adds to Adultery.
*Watch Out, the Lord never like Compromise...*
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU
THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
Comments
Post a Comment