I *Declare* and *Decree* Psalms 37:16,20!

I *Declare* and *Decree* Psalms 37:16,20!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

I *Declare* and *Decree* Psalms 37:16,20!...

 

For the *arms* of the wicked shall be broken, but the Lord upholds the *righteous* .

 

The wicked will *perish* ; the enemies of the Lord are like the glory of the pastures; they vanish—like smoke they vanish away.

 

 *Amen and Amen..*

 

It can be *Paraphrased* as..

 

For the *arms* of the wicked (False, Deceiving and Pretending Christians) shall be broken, but the Lord upholds the *righteous* .

 

The wicked will *perish* ; the enemies of the Lord are like the glory of the pastures; they vanish—like smoke they vanish away.

 

 *Amen and Amen..*

 

For the *arms* of the wicked (Witches, Wizards and Witch Covens) shall be broken, but the Lord upholds the *righteous* .

 

The wicked will *perish* ; the enemies of the Lord are like the glory of the pastures; they vanish—like smoke they vanish away.

 

 *Amen and Amen*

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments