I *Curse* You Secret Satanist who Oppose the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

I *Curse* You Secret Satanist who Oppose the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

I *Curse* You  *Secret Satanist* who Oppose the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

 

I *Curse* You *Secret Satanist* who Deceive the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

 

I *Curse* You *Secret Satanist* who Plot against the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

 

I *Curse* You *Secret Satanist* who Scheme against the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

 

I *Curse* You *Secret Satanist* who Plan to Hurt the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

 

I *Curse* You *Secret Satanist* who do Witchcraft against the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

 

I *Curse* You *Secret Satanist* who Cast Spells against the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!

 

In the *Authority* of the Lord, I Rebuke You Secret Satanists who are Hiding in the Catholic, Protestant and Pentecostal Churches. 

 

I see the *Wrath of God* hitting you like a Storm. I see your whole house become a stubble and your posterity cut off. The Lord's Anger has come upon you.. Amen and Amen...

 

 *Repent* , Before It's too late...

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments