I *Curse* You Satanist who Oppose the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
I *Curse* You Satanist who Oppose the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
Samuel Machado
Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!
I *Curse* You Satanist who Oppose the Lord's
Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
I *Curse* You Satanist who Deceive the Lord's
Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
I *Curse* You Satanist who Plot against the
Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
I *Curse* You Satanist who Scheme against the
Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
I *Curse* You Satanist who Plan to Hurt the
Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
I *Curse* You Satanist who do Witchcraft
against the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
I *Curse* You Satanist who Cast Spells against
the Lord's Anointed in the Mighty Name of Christ!
In the *Authority* of the Lord, I Rebuke You. I
see the Wrath of God hitting you like a Storm. I see your whole house become a
stubble and your posterity cut off. The Lord's Anger has come upon you..
*Repent* , Before It's too late...
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU
THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
Comments
Post a Comment