I *Claim* the *Promise* of Psalms 37:11!

I *Claim* the *Promise* of Psalms 37:11!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

Praise the Lord! I *Claim* the Promise of Psalms 37:11...

 

Refrain from anger, and *forsake* wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil. For the evildoers shall be cut off, but those who wait for the Lord shall inherit the land.

 

In just a little while, the wicked will be no more; though you look carefully at his place, he will not be there. 

 

But the *meek* shall inherit the land and delight themselves in abundant peace.

 

 *Amen and Amen.*

 

As the Word says, I Declare and Decree..

 

In just a little while, the *wicked* will be no more; though I look carefully at his place, he will not be there. 

 

Hallelujah...😃😃😃🙏🏻🙏🏻👏👏🤲🤲🙌🙌


Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments