I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of Asia in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of Asia in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of *Asia* in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

 

I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of *Africa* in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

 

I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of *North America* in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

 

I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of *South America* in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

 

I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of *Australia* in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

 

I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of *Europe* in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

 

I *BIND* the Witch Covens in the Continent of *Antarctica* in the Name of Christ Yeshua Our Lord and King!

 

 *Amen and Amen..*

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments