I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Jezebel *Witch Covens* in the

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Jezebel *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Jezebel *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Athaliah *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Herodias *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Baal *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Beelzebub *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Red Dragon *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Ancient Serpent *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Twisting Leviathan *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Santeria *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Voodoo *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *Bind, Rebuke, Curse and See the Complete Destruction* of the Pagan *Witch Covens* in the Name and Blood of Christ!

 

I *See* the Curses return on their Very Own heads and their Children as their Schemes against the Anointed Ones come to Nothing as the Word of God states.

 

I *Clearly* See their Horns Broken and their Posterity Cut off.. Hallelujah...😃😃😃🙏🏻🙏🏻👏👏🙌🙌..Psalms 75:10

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments