Exposing the Dark Series! My Cousins and Siblings performed the *Santeria* ritual to Demonize me!

Exposing the Dark Series! My Cousins and Siblings performed the *Santeria* ritual to Demonize me!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

Praise the Lord Our *Deliverer* ! John 8:36. For many Years I was Blindfolded and the Truth hit me like a rock. My siblings and cousins are committed Satanists who practice Santeria witchcraft. With the aid of the Elders in the family, they learned the Black arts to demonize others.

 

In an *effort* to demonize my mind, they did countless rituals to raze my mind. And, they were Successful. My Trust was the Handshake which gave License to the demons to hurt me. When I discerned their true colors and rebuked them in the Name of the Lord, I was delivered from the witchcraft spirits. I saw them leave me as I declare the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

 

Countless *Christians* are demonized and we need to demonstrate the Power of Christ to set them free.. Amen and Amen...


Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments