Exposing the Dark Series! How the *Santeria Cult* Planted the Evil Seed in My Mind!
Exposing the Dark Series! How the *Santeria Cult* Planted the Evil Seed in My Mind!
Samuel Machado
Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!
Praise the Lord! I was born with _Mind
Paralysis_ and I couldn't think as a normal human being for many years. I wasn't
able to score a Single digit in the School days till my fifth grade. I was
under attack by the Catholic Santeria spells. The witches and wizards in the
region had Paralyzed my mind for a Reason I would find.
After my *Salvation* and by His Grace alone, I
am delivered from these bondages. The Mind control spirits are working against
Humanity since the Garden of Eden.
Church, Let's get *deeper* in Intimacy with the
Holy Spirit and we shall see the Truth in Christ more and more...
*Amen and Amen...*
[05/08, 22:09] Samuel Machado: Brothers, *Pray
for me...* I was almost Physically assaulted by the Evil men in the
Streets..Amen...Isaiah 54:17...
[05/08, 23:58] Samuel Machado: I am so
disappointed with God..Yet, I trust in Him..Job 13:15
[05/08, 23:59] Samuel Machado: I was Held by my
Collar by the Catholic wizards in the Presence of my wicked Parents...They were
against me..And the Life of Jeremiah came to Pass in my life...
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU
THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
Comments
Post a Comment