Exposing the Dark Series! How JEBA a Friend from the Neighborhood *Deceived* Me!

Exposing the Dark Series! How JEBA a Friend from the Neighborhood *Deceived* Me!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

As I *look back* , I see the Years of Deception where a Friend from the 2nd Grade deceived me. After my Salvation, I Prayed and worked hard to bring my Ignorant Catholic friends to Christ. Only off late, I came to know their Secret Cult.

 

Jeba is NOT just a Catholic, he is a *Santeria* Witchcraft Practitioner. He was taught to communicate to the demons by his own kind. Like Jeba, I saw the reality with all my Street friends. They are Part of the Occult which is against the Kingdom of Christ. As they came to the reality of my Awakening, they fell away. No longer they try to be around. 

 

It's time for the *Lord's Vengeance* upon these witches and wizards who are Causing the Innocent to Fall...Romans 12:19...

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments