**Execution of Christ Given Authority as a Prophet (Voice) of God in Christ Against the Coverns of Religious Sorcerers and Sorceresses Who Wage War Against the Anointed in Christ!*

**Execution of Christ Given Authority as a Prophet (Voice) of God in Christ Against the Coverns of Religious Sorcerers and Sorceresses Who Wage War Against the Anointed in Christ!* 

Samuel Machado

 

I *Speak, Confess, Declare and Decree Divisions, Confusions, Chaos, Blindness, Deafness, Madness, Destructions of all kinds and Decimations of the whole order* in the Coverns of the Satan's *Religious Sorcerers and Sorceresses* who continuously slur, curse and cast spells against me, my wife, my family and my Church of the Living God. 

 

I *See the Curses, Sicknesses, Diseases, Confusions, Divisions and Slurs* return on their very own heads and their generation like it happened to Elymas the Sorcerer and those who opposed the Gospel work like Alexander the Silversmith and also bring swift and complete destructions which they intended towards us. 

 

I *Command the Fiery Angels and the Angels of Torture and Torment* to invade every wicked house and bring them to their Knees before Christ. Let there be *Chaos, Confusion, Restlessness and Insanity* in the House of the Wicked.

 

I *Receive* what I Pray in the Most Precious Name and Most Precious Blood of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Our Risen Lord of Lords. *Amen and Amen*

 

 *Hallelujah* !

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments