I *Saw* the House of the Evil Ones Destroyed!

I *Saw* the House of the Evil Ones Destroyed!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

I *Saw* the House of the Evil Ones Destroyed in the Fire of God!

 

I *Saw* the House of the Wicked Catholic Witches and Wizards Destroyed in the Fire of God!

 

I *Saw* the House of the Wicked Protestant Witches and Wizards Destroyed in the Fire of God!

 

I *Saw* the House of the Wicked Pentecostal Witches and Wizards Destroyed in the Fire of God!

 

I *Saw* the House of the Wicked Pagan Witches and Wizards Destroyed in the Fire of God!

 

I *Saw* the House of the Wicked Luciferian Elite Witches and Wizards Destroyed in the Fire of God!

 

I *Saw* the House of the Wicked Heathen Witches and Wizards Destroyed in the Fire of God! Psalms 75:10

 

 *Amen and Amen.*

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments