I *Declare* and *Decree* Psalms 118:7!

I *Declare* and *Decree* Psalms 118:7!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

I *Declare* and *Decree* Psalms 118:7!

 

The *Lord* is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.

 

 *Amen and Amen.*

 

It can also be *Paraphrased* as...

 

The *Lord Jesus Christ of Israel* is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those (Modern Day Elymas the Sorcerer) who hate me.

 

 *Amen and Amen.*

 

The *Lord Jesus Christ of Israel* is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those (Modern Day Simon the Sorcerer) who hate me.

 

 *Amen and Amen*

 

The *Lord Jesus Christ of Israel* is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those (Modern Day Alexander the Idoaltor) who hate me.

 

 *Amen and Amen*

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments