Dad and *Mom* ! I Can No Longer Worship Infant Jesus!

Dad and *Mom* ! I Can No Longer Worship Infant Jesus!

Samuel Machado

 

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

 

I was *Once* Led to a Famed Infant Jesus Church in Bangalore by my Parents. I saw the Idols which were Called Infant Jesus. In my ignorance, I bowed and kissed it. I was like One of the Billion Plus Catholics who don't know the Word of God.

 

Yes. CATHOLICS are *NOT* aware of the Fact we have to be  Born Again and be Baptized in the Spirit. It's by Grace I am Saves by a Supernatural Vision from Heaven. As i confess my Salvation to my Relatives and Neighbors, it scars them. They are tied to the Idol worship which I was tied to. When I spoke the Truth of the Risen Christ who is no longer a Baby or an Infant, they couldn't accept it. The god of this world has blinded their eyes from seeing the Truth.

 

Yet, it's our *Responsibility* to Declare and Decree the Truth with Boldness...The Hungry Ones will Heed it and will Turn to the Cross..

 

 *Amen and Amen..*

Shalom,

Samuel Machado

JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!

Judges 6:24

Comments