The *House 23* Story of a Murdered Jewish Family in Tuticorin!
The *House 23* Story of a Murdered Jewish
Family in Tuticorin!
Samuel Machado
Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!
On *April 25th, 2020* I had a Delightful
Birthday Present from the Lord of Lords. It was a Surprise from Heaven and it
was about my Ancestral Identity and the whole reality had changed with the
Revelation. Yes Friends, I am from Jewish Ancestry and my Forefathers landed in
the Shores of Tuticorin to escape the Slavery in Israel.
They came as *Refugees* as their Land was
Captured by an Enemy camp. Like the Remnants are seen in Kerala, Mumbai and
Calcutta, so we are a Hidden Society for a Particular reason. That's the Good
and Encouraging portion of the Revelation from the Lord. The Sad Part was the
Destruction of My Huge Jewish Family in the Hands of Tamil Witches and Wizards
in the Land.
I saw the *Rich* and Influential Family become
a Dead Lot in the Various Schemes of the Wicked Sorcerers. I clearly saw an
Aunt drop dead as he held her baby in her hands. She was killed by Spells and
Witchery. I saw some of the Men die too. I also saw some becoming Insane. This
is was done to NOT Only seize the Property but also as a Revenge for turning
down the Wedding Offer.
I am *Glad* that I have found the reason for My
Strong Allegiance to the Jewish Land since My Salvation. The House 23 is taken
from our Hands and has become Seven Houses. The Lord has Promised to Avenge all
the Wicked Ones and Return us our Dues. The Blood of the Innocent Lives are
Avenged and My eyes have seen the End of the Wicked. Hallelujah...

...Psalms 75:10
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU
THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
Comments
Post a Comment