What You Should Know about the *Spiritual Significance* of Blowing *Shofar* ?


What You Should Know about the *Spiritual Significance* of Blowing *Shofar* ?
Samuel Machado

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

*Shofar* has a Special Presence in the Assembly and we ought to know it.

In Leviticus 23:23, we read about the *Feast of the Trumpets or Shofars...* 

The *Lord spoke to Moses,* saying, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you shall observe a day of solemn rest, a memorial proclaimed with *blast of trumpets, a holy convocation.* You shall not do any ordinary work, and you shall present a food offering to the Lord. Leviticus 23:23

We also read the *Blowing* of Shofar in Countless incidences like Jericho Wall Fall, Victory of Jehoshaphat etc...

It's more than a *Cultural* element. The Spiritual Significance is even more Greater when we Blow it in our Assemblies.

I Witnessed demons *Tremble* , Manifest and Hide at the Sound of Shofar. I was Quite Surprised to see the Manifestation in my Grandpa who was a Methodist Pastor for many years. As I Played the Sound of Shofar in my mobile, the Behaviour of my Grandpa changed. He couldn't handle the Sound and he went to bed.

I made a Careful note of it. Yes Church, Shofar Sounds are a Similitude of the Voice of God and the demons tremble when they hear it.

I request you to *Blow* the Shofars in Your Houses and Churches. You can do it even through an Online YouTube Video. I am doing it and I am seeing Great results. Exodus 19:19

Hallelujah! All *Glory* to Christ Alone...



Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments