Mission *Golden Eagle* Plunder!


Mission *Golden Eagle* Plunder!
Samuel Machado

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

Reporting On *Day 112* in the Mission Fields. As we Prayed in the Holy Tongues, (June 26th, 2020) I saw *a Massive Golden Eagle as Big as a Huge Building*  Manifest from the Heaven on Earth. As I observed closely, I saw many of them making way into the Land. HALLELUJAH!

A *Great Fire* came out of their Mouths and they Burned the Houses of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who Pretend as Christians...Hallelujah..😃😃😃..Psalms 75:10

As I saw *closer* and deeper, I was able to see the Land of Tuticorin Burnt completely of the False Fire and Black Magic Arts...The Wicked Houses were Shredded to the Ground by the Holy Fire...😃👏👏

Furthermore, I saw the *Eagles* Charr the Houses of the Wicked Witches and Wizards in Kerala and Ooty..😃😃😃

I also saw the *Fiery* and Giant eagles manifest in the House of Arun Bhai and Burning all the Wicked Neighborhood...

Hallelujah! Revelation 12:11.. Hallelujah..😃😃😃🙏🏻🙏🏻👏👏🤲🤲🙌🙌

All Glory to *Christ Our Lord* Alone...John 20:28


Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments