I *Clearly See* the *Ten Plagues (Curses)* Coming Upon the Wicked Witches and Wizards!


I *Clearly See* the *Ten Plagues (Curses)* Coming Upon the Wicked Witches and Wizards!
Samuel Machado

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

I *Clearly See* the *Ten Plagues* Coming Upon the Wicked Witches and Wizards in a Vision!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse on Water and See them Becoming a Curse* Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who Hate the Lordship of Christ!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Dirty Frogs* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who have worked against the Lordship of Christ!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Lice* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who Abuse the Lordship of Christ!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Flies* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who Abuse the Name of Christ!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Pestilence* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who Rebel Against the Lordship of Christ!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Festering Boils* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who Wage War Against the Lordship of Christ!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Hail and Fire (Thunderstorms)* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who have Twisted the Lordship of Christ for their own advantage!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Locusts* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who worked against the Lordship of Christ!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Darkness* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who cursed the Lordship of Christ!

I *Clearly See* the *Curse of Death upon the Firstborn* Coming Upon the House of the Wicked Witches and Wizards who Had Trample upon the Blood of Christ!

 *Amen and Amen.*



Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments