I *Clearly See* the Promise of Psalms 34:21 Coming to Pass!
I *Clearly See* the Promise of Psalms 34:21
Coming to Pass!
Samuel Machado
Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!
I *Clearly See* the Promise of Psalms 34:21
Coming to Pass!
Evil shall *Slay* the *Wicked* ,
And those who Hate the Righteous will be
condemned.
*Amen and Amen..*
Evil shall *Slay* the *Wicked Elymas* , And
those who Hate the Righteous will be condemned.
*Amen and Amen..*
Evil shall *Slay* the *Wicked Jezebel* ,And
those who Hate the Righteous will be condemned.
*Amen and Amen..*
Evil shall *Slay* the *Wicked Simon* , And
those who Hate the Righteous will be condemned.
*Amen and Amen..*
Evil shall *Slay* the *Wicked Alexander the
Idolator* ,
And those who Hate the Righteous will be
condemned.
*Amen and Amen..*
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU
THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
Comments
Post a Comment