I *Clearly See* the *Curses* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!


I *Clearly See* the *Curses* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!
Samuel Machado

Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!

I *Clearly See* the *Curses* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Judgments* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Deaths* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Destructions* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Losses* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Sicknesses and Diseases* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Torments* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Tortures* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Wrath* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

I *Clearly See* the *Hand* of Christ Coming Upon the Wicked Ones!

 *Amen and Amen.* The Wicked ones are those who Openly, Silently and Willingly rebel against the Authority of Christ. These are the Ones who Confess Christ with their Lips by their Hearts Belong to Satan and they serve the Dark powers. These Ones and their Children are Cut off..Psalms 75:10

 *Hallelujah* ...



Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments