*Vision of a Black Panther and Dirty Raven or Crow!*


*Vision of a Black Panther and Dirty Raven or Crow!* 
Samuel Machado

 *Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!*

 *Praise the Lord Pastor Antony.* As guided, I walked to the Terrace for Night watch and revelation from the Presence of the Lord. As you said, the Good Lord showed me in a Vision of dark spirits. One was a Black Panther and another was a Bird like Crow or Raven.

I *understood* it as Feministic and Animal spirits. As I spoke with you, I was blessed to know from Deuteronomy 7:22 and Revelation 18 that these are Demonic spirits from the wild which have access through blood covenants. Also, they are evil spirits in the heavenly realms. I appreciate your time and exhortation, Pastor.

After the call, I *Prayed* in the Holy Spirit and Tongues for the next hour. As I Prayed under the Spirit of the Lord's guidance, I saw at the Close of Prayer the Angelic Armies descend upon Leena's House. A Fleet of Warring Angels entered the house.

As they *entered* my wife's room, I saw a Cat Caged. Yes, I saw a cat. Last night, I saw a Black Panther. They both belong to the same family of beasts. After the Vision, I saw the Angel open the lock of the cage and Carry the Cat in his hands. It was set free...I mean, my wife was set free...John 8:36, Isaiah 54:17

 *Glory to Christ our Lord...* 

 *Hallelujah* ..😃😃😃



Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments