Obadiah! The End of a New Beginning!
Obadiah! The End of a New Beginning!
Samuel Machado!
Obadiah! Obadiah!
I am with You, Declares the LORD!
I will be Your Strength and Shield!
Even in a Foreign Land!
I am the GOD of Your Fathers!
The LORD who allowed the Babylonians to Invade the LAND!
Yes! I am the LORD Who Judges in Righteousness!
I am the LORD who cannot tolerate Sin and Disobedience!
Yet, In MY LOVE I shall restore MY People!
I will bring them BACK to the LAND of PROMISE!
I AM, the LORD who will accomplish it!
Declares the LORD!
Obadiah! Speak these WORDS to the PEOPLE!
Preach them the WAY of REPENTANCE!
Prophesy the Fall of Edomites!
The PRIDEFUL Fold; doomed to destruction!
Prepare MY People for the Coming End!
Teach the TRUTH of the HOLY WORD!
Obadiah! You Shall Cross the Rivers of Babylon!
This is Just an End of a New Beginning!
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment