*How Theo Machado the Catholic Wizard Curses the Ignorant in the Community!*

*How Theo Machado the Catholic Wizard Curses the Ignorant in the Community!* 
Samuel Machado

 *Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!* 

It is His *Immeasurable Grace* which opened my Spiritual eyes to see the Wizard who is my relative. All my life I was deceived by their Santeria witchcraft and the Good Lord revealed his true colour.

This *happened* few months back when the Uncle and his wife came to pay a visit to me and my wife. As they communed, I was suddenly struck with the reality of their deception by the Holy Spirit. When my eyes opened, I saw their False Confession on Christ . As they continued to Curse us and speak about divorce, I sensed silent attack by the corrupt Catholic witch and wizard.

 *Under the Blood of Christ,* we overcame them. None of their plans or schemes came to pass. Hallelujah..They used *Copper Plates* as Gifts to the Newly married couple..It was revealed by the Spirit of the Lord that these Sorcerers cursed and spoke spells on these plates to make the recipients addicted to food and be brought under poverty.

 *Friends* , it is important we need to See and Walk in the Holy Spirit at all times...We are living in a Bad Bad world...Ephesians 6:10-12


Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments