It was the event which made me learn the Heart of Hosea!

Praise the LORD Brethren!
Acts 2:42, Psalms 133:1, Luke 9:23, John 17:3, Hebrews 10:23-25, 2 Chronicles 7:14

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samuel Machado <samrapid22@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:49 PM
Subject: With More Clarity: When Christ Spoke to me as Audible as a Man could Sound! - Matt 4:4 - Samuel Machado
To:


These Three Moments Shaped my Life in Christ!

Moment One: She (Rebekah) said; She didn't receive from the LORD!
Moment Two: I was spared from doing what Abraham did. It means; to bring forth Ishmael!
Moment Three: It was the death of Rebekah! It was the Fleet of Gomer!

Those who had watched my life and known my ways, will grasp this passage clearly!
For the rest it is a Parable


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samuel Machado <samrapid22@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:45 PM
Subject: When Christ Spoke to me as Audible as a Man could Sound! - Matt 4:4 - Samuel Machado
To:


When Christ Spoke to me as Audible as a Man could Sound! 
Samuel Machado

Inline image 1

In a decade of walking with the "Glorious GOD of Grace", it is more than a "Still Small Voice" that built Trust, Hope and Faith in His Most Holy Name.
There were three remarkably "Outstanding Moments" which made me hear "His" Voice audibly. Those Moments are as real as right now!

In all these moments, it was His Voice referring to His Wonderful Word that made them Incredibly Remarkable!
Church! HE is a Living GOD! HE Speaks in His Dwelling! 

Moment One: When the Hurt Began! The Jeremiah 33:3 Moment!

Inline image 2
This event occurred during the summer of 2011!

It was in a gathering of the brethren, I witnessed "Jeremiah 33:3" in profound style!
I was deeply hurt by a friend's response towards an ordeal reveled by our LORD. 

The response made me deeply question my heart's condition and deposit: 
I went to the LORD and asked Him; Who am I hearing? Am I hearing you, LORD?

In the Scourge of the Season; Our LORD replied in an audible way I didn't imagine.
He said: "'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

And i later found it was Jeremiah 33:3 in the Bible!
That encouraged my heart to trust Him on His Glorious Plans ahead!

I was strengthened to live ahead!

Moment Two: When the Hurt Hit the Middle of the Storm! Psalms 126:5

Inline image 3

This event occurred during the heat of 2013!

It was a complete calamity! A total mess of events!
It was like an East wind tearing apart all it found in it's path!

It was the toughest season of my life!
I was on my face-down approach!

But our LORD didn't allow the devil to have the last laugh!
He made me bounce back in His Glorious Grace, with repentance and effective repair towards the whole chaos!

The return of the Prodigal was in essence witnessed!
And to assess the loss and to radiate His Gracious blessings, Our LORD spoke audibly again. 

Yes! He spoke as my head laid low in a drenched couch! These are those precious words!
"Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy"

And later I came to know, it is Psalms 126:5
Again our LORD showed up to spare me!

Moment Three: When the Hurt edged the High Hill of Pain and Abandonment! Ecc 7:8

This event occurred during the simmering summer of 2015!

Inline image 4

It was a "Jeremiah Cheated Moment!"
It was a Period of Death and Denial to the Highest Hollow!

It was reliving the days of Jeremiah 20:7
"You deceived me, LORD, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me."

It was a moment where death was as sweet as honey! I felt betrayed by the LORD!
It was like a season of seclusion and abandonment by the LORD unto Jeremiah!

And with every possible plot forsaken, hope and faith took a back seat.
Shame and Guilt ran head high!

I totally understood what made Job felt on his day of birth!
"May the day of my birth perish, and the night that said, 'A boy is conceived!' Job 3:3 

I grasped what Solomon said about an unborn baby!
But better than both is he who has not yet been and has not seen the evil deeds.. Ecc 4:3

It was the event which made me learn the Heart of Hosea!
The way he went to seek for his adulterous wife! the way his love will distance and enlarge! It was amazing!

I was appalled with constant embarrassment! It is the way our LORD did!
Will I do it? Do I have His Love living in me? Will I do what Hosea did?

As i was pondering over all these startling events; Our LORD spoke loudly again:
He said: The end of a matter is better than its beginning!

And later i found it was Ecclesiastes 7:8

All these moments cover over a span of five years and has kept me alive in this World!
So, I live by His Word and His Word is Flawless! Romans 4:18, James 5:11

When we live by His Word, we live in Him! His Word never Fails!
John 1:14, Isaiah 40:8, Isaiah 42:8, Isaiah 64:4

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
Judges 6:24

Comments