*In the Authority of Christ, I Curse You!*
*In the Authority of Christ, I Curse You!*
Samuel Machado
*As the Good Lord said:* I will bless those who you bless and I will Curse those whom you Curse...I Curse You the Wicked Sorcerer who act against the Lord's Anointed and the Gospel Mission in the Mighty Name of My Lord and Deliverer Jesus Christ of Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel.
*As the Lord Blinded the Eyes of Elymas the Sorcerer* so shall be your Eyes be Blinded and Your Life darkened until you come to the Foot of the Cross. All your Belongings will be Curses as the House of Haman. Through this Testimony, the Name of the Lord shall be Glorified. Repent, before it's too late.
*It's a warning to those who work against the Anointed of the Lord.* All Glory to Christ and Christ My Living God. Amen and Amen.
*Hallelujah!*
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment