*I Curse the Deceiving Evil spirit in the Most Precious Name of Christ!*
*I Curse the Deceiving Evil spirit in the Most Precious Name of Christ!*
Samuel Machado
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit in the Most Precious Name of Christ! Luke 10:18,19
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit which Pretends as Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ in the Most Precious Name of Christ!
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit which Pretends as Antony the Catholic Priest in the Most Precious Name of Christ!
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit which Pretends as Jesus Christ on the Cross in the Most Precious Name of Christ!
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit which Pretends as Thomas the Disciple in the Most Precious Name of Christ!
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit which Pretends as Sebastian the Roman Soldier in the Most Precious Name of Christ!
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit which Pretends as Francis Xavier the Catholic Missionary in the Most Precious Name of Christ!
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit which Pretends as Infant Jesus in the Most Precious Name of Christ!
I *Curse* the Deceiving Evil spirit which Pretends as Immaculate Mary and other Mary's in the Most Precious Name of Christ!
*Amen and Amen!*
Friends, Millions of Catholics are deceived by these demonic spirits which camouflage themselves as Christian saints and makes the innocent souls wander away from the Truth which is in Christ alone. John 14:6
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment