FROM THE VAULT !!! Will I do what HOSEA Did?... On that Toughest Night the "HOSEA" Test appeared: Hosea 3:1

Praise the LORD Brethren!
Acts 2:42, Psalms 133:1, Luke 9:23, John 17:3, Hebrews 10:23-25, 2 Chronicles 7:14



Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Samuel Machado <samrapid22@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 5:42 PM
Subject: Will I do what HOSEA Did?... On that Toughest Night the "HOSEA" Test appeared: Hosea 3:1
To:


The LORD said to me (Hosea), 

"Go, show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another man and is an adulteress. Love her as the LORD loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the sacred raisin cakes." Hosea 3:1

After I had received the instruction to read the "Book of Hosea"; I stumbled upon the above verse.
It was smooth reading until then. And there as I reached the verse: I stopped and stooped. It was like a "Check Point".

I couldn't move ahead. I had every reason to be angry with CHRIST for what HE had done but my love for HIM constrained me.
I was feeling His fire burn me in and out. HE was chastising me deep in and deep out.

It was like PETER jumping into the lake at the news of CHRIST at bay. (Peter was still smitten by his denial).
It was like PETER who sat "hopeless" outside the cave where CHRIST had risen. (For Peter it was stolen)

Will i do what HOSEA did LORD?
Will I jump like PETE?

Do I love you even now?
I am not sure LORD. I am so broken. I am too tired. 

I feel it's been years I had a "Rejoicing Moment". And all of it means for nothing. 
But yet in all these things: I will trust in You. 1 Thess 5:16-18

I won't be able to do what Hosea did. I know even Hosea couldn't have done it without knowing your revealing Love (Unconditional Love).
If you ask me to marry a widow or a prostitute? Let it be. But grant me GRACE to do it. And I don't have to do it for any personal prime.  Help to me humble even when I obey you; Even when I am seen better than many Christians. Prov 16:18

I know for sure that I can do all things through CHRIST.  Phil 4:13
And with You i can scale a wall. And you have made me do things that many have not heard of. And you keep innovating Daddy.

Dear LORD! I know this is the same way you love Your CHURCH!
The same way Hosea loved the Harlot. 

And here I declare: I am willing to go the next mile.
I know you are enlarging my heart and You have done so . I know you have chosen me in the furnace of affliction.

I am pretty convinced: 
You Know what You are doing!

I could have not made this far without you.... And I know you will finish what you started.
Not my will DAD but yours be done! At all times!

Help me to be Faithful unto death!
Rev 2:10

I am at the foot of the CROSS.. the only place to stay safe in Your Presence. The Blood Covenant.
And I know you are working wonders not heard or known. And it will surely come to light.
Isaiah 64:4, Micah 7:15

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
His Lure
Judges 6:24

Comments