**Execution of Authority as a Prophet (Voice) of God in Christ Against Sorcerers and Sorceress in the Family (Siblings, In Laws, Cousins, Uncle, Aunt, Nephew and the rest) and Relationships Who Wage War Against the Anointed of Christ!*

**Execution of Authority as a Prophet (Voice) of God in Christ Against Sorcerers and Sorceress in the Family (Siblings, In Laws, Cousins, Uncle, Aunt, Nephew and the rest) and Relationships Who Wage War Against the Anointed of Christ!* 



I *Speak, Confess, Declare and Decree Divisions, Confusions, Chaos, Blindness, Deafness, Madness, Destructions of all kinds and Decimations of the whole order* in the Camps and Houses of the Satan's *Sorcerers and Sorceress* who continuously slur, curse and cast spells against me and the Anointed Ones and the *Church* of the Living God. 

I *See the Curses, Sicknesses, Diseases, Confusions, Divisions, Madness and Slurs* return on their very own heads and their generation like it happened to Elymas the Sorcerer and those who opposed the Gospel work like Alexander the Silversmith. It also brings swift and complete destructions which they intended towards us. 

I *Receive* what I Pray in the Most Precious Name and Most Precious Blood of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Our Risen Lord of Lords. *Amen and Amen*

 *Hallelujah* !

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments