*Is it Fine to take a Minimum Loan for a Need!*
*Is it Fine to
take a Minimum Loan for a Need!*
Samuel Machado
*Brothers
and Friends! After a while, I was asked by my parents to buy a car.* I wanted a
Ford Figo but it's price was way beyond my reach.
*As I
have made my mind to not take any hefty loans,* I Prayed and sought for a Car
which would fall into the affordable budget. And, it was indeed a Miracle
I got what I wanted by the Year 2013.
*The
Blue Eon was bought with 60 to 65 percent of the Money paid.* And the pending
amount was paid in the next two years.
Hallelujah!
*And way
later in 2018, I was Gifted by our Lord what I desired in 2013.,* A Perfect
Ford Figo Apsire. The Car was fully paid. It's market price was 9.2 lakhs. And,
this time I had no loans.
*It's a
slow progress but a steady one.* It took another six years to see what I
desired. But it was worth the wait. So, let's live to our convictions and not
fall into the loan traps.
*Hallelujah!
Christ Reigns*
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment