Daniel! The End of a New Beginning!

Daniel! The End of a New Beginning!
Samuel Machado



Daniel! Don't Be Afraid!
I am with You, as Always!

You Have Proved Your Faithfulness, Once again!
You have not denied the LORD Your GOD!

Though! Your enemies surround you, they will not overcome you!
For, I am Your Shield and Exceedingly Great Reward!

Though! You walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death!
You Shall not be Overcome! 

You are Chosen for Nations!
You shall TESTIFY of My HOLINESS to KINGS and KINGDOM!

Daniel! Hold Close to My Heart!
Stay Strong in the Trial!

When they bind you and throw you into the den!
Remember! I am with you! I will rescue you!

I will never, never leave you!
You are my Delight! A Man after my Own Heart!

You will see the GLORY of the LORD!
In the Land of the Living!

Remember Daniel! I am the GOD of all Flesh!
This is Just an End of a New Beginning!

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments