*Vision, Accident, Angelic Shield and the Glorious Faith in the Satanic Rebuttal of Pergamum Invasion!*


*Vision, Accident, Angelic Shield and the Glorious Faith in the Satanic Rebuttal of Pergamum Invasion!* 
Samuel Machado



Our God is an *Awesome God* who is Good all the times. Romans 8:28

Here is how the *Good Lord* warned, rendered Faith in the midst of the accident, Overcame Fear and Lies, Got Healed Miraculously, Had the Heavenly Vision:

1. Before I started to Office, I had a *Vision of Half my body under a black cloud* and the other half was under the Presence of God. It was a Warning from the Heavens. Joel 2:28

2. *Ignoring it,* I speeded the lane as I felt I was late to work spot. All of a sudden, a car which was parked to the side of the road opened it's door and I hit the door around 60 Kmph. Thrown from the hit spot, I fell under a car which came in the opposite lane. It was a new experience.

3. As the Crowd Mulled and Caused Fears, I asked them to leave and started to *Speak in Tongues* as the Holy Ghost instructed me. I had such terrible pain and I was given divine strength to Exhibit Faith in the Fire. Folks around me could not understand. Even the Pentecostal Christian who opened the door..😊

4. Into the *ICU of the Hospital* , I continued to Speak in Tongues which clearly disrupted the demonic atmosphere. *Sick atmosphere is demonic.* I was warned by Nurses to keep quiet but I kept speaking in the Holy Spirit as HE gave me utterance.

5. When the *doctors* arrived, they were surprised too. I looked at them and said: I am alright. For I know, the bones of the righteous shall not be broken. Our righteousness is in Christ. And the doctors said: Yes. You are..😊

6. With the aid of Missionary Brothers Victor Vincent and Jay, I walked out of the hospital. Hallelujah!

7. At home, Victor read me the *Book of Acts* and I saw the Presence of God descending. As I was pondering about the angelic shield, the Lord said: Michael is Worried. Don't take any offense against him.

8. As I *understood* in Grace that it was allowed for the Glorious Purpose, I quieted my soul. I saw the Healing Angels covering my being with a Golden substance. 

9. *Soon* , I went into a deep sleep. It was all done for the Glory of God.

10. *Friends* , We ought to walk in the Spirit at all times. 

 *Amen and Amen*.

Comments