*Unfortunately, We Have Ungodly Soul Ties which take the ramp!*

*Unfortunately, We Have Ungodly Soul Ties which take the ramp!* 
Samuel Machado



*In Christ, a Soul is Delivered from one struggle to another.* It is the responsibility of the Disciple to Guard his heart and shut the way for ungodly relationships. John 8:36, Proverbs 4:23

*If you feel the below way, you are certainly in an Unhealthy soul tie..* 

1. I *Can't* Live without him or her.

2. I *ALWAYS* long for his or her presence.

3. I *Wonder* what he or she is doing now.

4. I *Think* she or he is talking to this person.

5. I *Feel* the whole world meaningless without him or her.

6. I *Find* No Value in Life without him or her.

7. I *Don't* want to live a Single day without having him or her.

*Friends,* These are few of the evidences of an Unhealthy, Ungodly Soul Ties in our relationships. Let us NOT make way for the devil to ruin our destiny in Christ through these traps.

Our First Love is Christ and those who are in Him always long to be with Him the most. *That's the Life of a Christian who Soul is Under the Submission of the Holy Spirit.* 

 *Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!*

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments