*Prayer For the Reign, Restoration in the Kingdom of Germany*
*Prayer For
the Reign, Restoration in the Kingdom of Germany*
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Bavaria* State in the Spiritual Realms which Surrounds
My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Baden-Wurttemberg* State in the Spiritual Realms which
Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Saarland* State in the Spiritual Realms which
Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the Lord
of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Rhineland-Palatinate* State in the Spiritual Realms
which Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Hesse* State in the Spiritual Realms which Surrounds
My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Thurangia* State in the Spiritual Realms which
Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in Saxony State in the Spiritual Realms which Surrounds My
Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Saxony-Anhalt* State in the Spiritual Realms which
Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Lower Saxony* State in the Spiritual Realms which
Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *North Rhine-Westphalia* State in the Spiritual Realms
which Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Brandenburg* State in the Spiritual Realms which
Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Mecklenburg-Vorpommem* State in the Spiritual Realms
which Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!
I Speak,
Command, *Declare* and *Decree* *Complete* Destruction and *Annihilation* of
the *Satan's* armies in *Schleswig-Holstein* State in the Spiritual Realms
which Surrounds My Land in the Mighty Name of God who avenges.
I Command the
*Arch Angel Michael* and His Valiant Angelic Armies to Fully Demolish the
Strongholds of Satan in the Heavenly Realms. I Pray and Receive the *Glorious*
*Victory* in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of *King of Kings Jesus Christ of
Nazareth in Jerusalem, Israel, who is My Lord, My God and My Commander, the
Lord of Hosts* . Amen and Amen. Hallelujah!

Comments
Post a Comment