*In Spiritual
Warfare, we ought to Be Wise in the Holy Spirit and Not Give Way for Flesh to
Satanic Rebuttals!*
Samuel Machado
*Hallelujah!
Holy Spirit Reigns!*
In the
*Spiritual Warfare* , we are taught to be Wise in the Lord by the Author and
Finisher Our Most Holy Faith. As much as we Prepare for the Warfare, we ought
to be Watchful and Prayerful with the exploits complete.
I heard the
*Man of God* Antony Raja look at me with Kindness and say: Many have died in
the Spiritual warfare as they didn't apply the Principles of the Word of God.
Few have had deaths in their family or losses incurred. Friends, we ought to be
wise and Strong in the Power of His Might. Ephesians 6:10
I have had
quite a *Few Mission Trips in my walk with Christ.* In Particular, I remember
the *Mission Pergamum* which was taking down the Seat of Satan's Throne.
*Pergamum
of India is Tripathi.* After a successful mission, we returned home. Our
brothers received a Stern Warning from the *Spirit of Grace* to Cover each other
in the Power of the Blood.
As I *girdled*
myself and headed to office the following day, I met with a Severe accident
where I was thrown from one end of the road to another. Psalms 91:11
As our
*brothers* reached the accident spot, I looked at them and warned them again.
We faced the consequences of our lethargic attitude.
Remember,
Spiritual warfare is a REAL One and it will heat up the Heavens and Earth.
*In the
end, Our Lord God Almighty was Glorified.* I will share what happened out of
the accident. *Glory to Christ My Commander.* Amen and Amen
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment