*If You are a Minister of Christ, One Ought to Be Indeed Careful of the Soul Tie with an Opposite Gender in Ministry!*
*If You are a
Minister of Christ, One Ought to Be Indeed Careful of the Soul Tie with an
Opposite Gender in Ministry!*
Samuel Machado
*In
Mercies, I was delivered from my severe setbacks* which NOT ONLY opened the
door for Ungodly Soul tie but for demonic attacks. Hallelujah!
*I was
Graciously Given the Discernment* to See the Tie which made me Miss the Focus
and Goal of God's Call. Indeed, I went to a Level of Compromising my Calling
and Settling for something in the Church Ministry to Please my own Soul.
That was the
Deadly trap of all. I had no Opposition with the Church Family and it all
looked wise. *But, the Holy Spirit said: It's not my will. It's not right,
Son.*
*Yet, I
was rebellious.* The Heavenly Father was Super Angry with my rebellious nature.
I was Helpless. I wrestled with my own will against God's will. And, it took
the Hand of God to sever the Ungodly soul tie.
*Yes
Friends,* It's quite true that there will be Traps in the Call which will make
all efforts to make one settle low or less. Beware and Stay Humble. Amen and
Amen.
*Hallelujah!
Holy Spirit Reigns!*
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment