*I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed!*


*I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed!* 
Samuel Machado



I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed of the Lord!
I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Apostle!

I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Prophet!
I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Pastor!

I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Teacher!
I Vouch to Stomp the with the Anointed Evangelist!

I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Deacon!
I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Deaconess!

I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Bishop!
I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Steward!

I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Servants!
I Vouch to Stomp the Enemy with the Anointed Sons and Daughters!

*For the Good Lord Has Commanded!* 
So! Amen and Amen! Titus 3:2

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments