*I Had a Vision of a Serpent whose Head was Chopped Off!*
*I Had a Vision of a Serpent whose Head was Chopped Off!*
Samuel Machado
*As I was Speaking in Tongues this morning,* I had a Vision of a Serpent whose head was chopped off. What a Beautiful reminder..![😃]()
And it didn't take much long to grasp what the *Holy Spirit* was teaching me through Vision and Revelation. Joel 2:28
*I Stand on the Finished Work of the Cross* and I am no Longer under Guilt and Condemnation, the Weapons of Satan. I am Delivered to Deliver, I am Healed to Heal.
*I am Liberated to Liberate* and I am Set Free to Set Free. I am Restored to Restore. I am Blessed to Bless. Isaiah 61:1
*And the God of all Hope and Peace has Crushed Satan under my feet* and has Elevated me to the Heavenly Realms in Christ Jesus. It means that the devil is under our feet. Ephesians 1,2.
Friends, if you *believe* you will be a *Overcomer* . Amen and Amen.
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment