*How God Avenged the Colleague who did Witchcraft against me!*
*How God Avenged the Colleague who did Witchcraft against me!*
Samuel Machado
*Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!* We serve the Living God.
Isaiah 45:5, John 20:28
I was *totally aware* of the Pagan practices which my Colleagues did to stop my growth in the venture. I was made aware in the Grace of Christ, Our Only Hope of Glory. And, Our Lord shielded me from all their demonic curses, spells and He continues to be My Shield in the same spot. Hallelujah!
This is how I was *revealed* about the Sorcery done against me. I heard that this guy who worked with me had a sudden heart malfunction and was admitted in the hospital.
*After a couple of days,* he was back and I walked to his desk to check how he was doing. As I leapt in and greeted, he was scared to the Core and he hid his face in the Computer Screen. In the Plight of the moment, I heard the still small voice of the *Holy Ghost:*
Son, he did the Curses (Witchcraft) against you and he incurred it back.
Hallelujah! I have ONLY Grown in Grace and Favor since then. Remember, No Weapon Forged Against a Blood Washes Christian Shall Prevail. For the Spirit of the Lord is His Defense. Isaiah 54:17
*Remember, You are the Head and Not the Tail.* You are Called to Reign in Christ. Take Your Place and Position as a Valiant Soldier in Christ. Make the Lord Glad by your Obedience. Amen and Amen.
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment