*Do You Know Our God's Goodness in Dealing with the Cruel Ostrich!* 
Samuel Machado



*Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!* 

*Our Father in Heaven* is an Awesome God and His Goodness extends to the wicked and the most cruel of all...

*Isaiah 43:18-20* states an awesome word...

Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. *The wild beasts will honor me, the jackals and the ostriches, for I give water in the wilderness,* rivers in the desert, to give drink to my chosen people, the people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise.

Wow! The *Ostriches* Honor the Maker. When the Spirit of the Lord mentioned about wild beasts, He makes a special indication of Jackals and Ostriches. In a nut shell, these are the cruel of all.

And, the  *Grace of our Lord* even made the Ostriches to Honor the Holy One and change its nature. What a Victory!

It is the *Similitude of Christ* making us like Him through the Work of the Cross. We were once like an Wild Ostrich Despising Authorities and Full of Pride, but now we are Changed in *Grace* if we live in Him. Amen.

 *Remember! The Grace Has Done it. Zechariah 4:6*

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments