*Do You Know the Angels in Your Church Watch Your Worship!*
*Do You Know
the Angels in Your Church Watch Your Worship!*
Samuel Machado
*Let us
read the Words of the Apostle to Timothy:*
In the
*Presence of God* and of *Christ Jesus* and of the *Elect Angels* I charge you
to keep these rules without prejudging, doing nothing from partiality. 1
Timothy 5:21
Here is *Paul
the Apostle* charging the Young Timothy to watch over the Church Teachings. And
this Verse throws the Light of the Presence of:
1. God Our
Father,
2. Our Lord
Jesus Christ and
3. His Elect
Angels.
When I saw
this Scripture today, My heart rejoiced. I have seen Angels in Church. But,
there are very few Christians who can understand what I say. For we are
*Spiritually Blind* in many ways. I Pray we will have our Spiritual Senses made
alive. Amen and Amen...
So, *Remember*
! The Angels are watching you as well...![😃]()
![😃]()
![😃]()
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment