*The Holy Spirit is My Helper, What Can Man do to Me!*

*The Holy Spirit is My Helper, What Can Man do to Me!* 
Samuel Machado



As the Word of God states in *Hebrews 13:6,* Let us believe and confess:

1. The *Holy Spirit* is My Helper, What Can Man do to Me.

2. The *Lord Jesus Christ* is My Helper, What Can Man do to Me.

3. The *Heavenly Father* is My Helper, What Can Man do to Me.

4. The *Holy Spirit* is My Helper, What Can Devil do to Me.

5. The *Lord Jesus Christ* is My Helper, What Can Devil do to Me.

6. The *Heavenly Father* is My Helper, What Can Devil do to Me.

7. The *Holy Spirit* is My Helper, What Can Demons do to Me.

8. The *Lord Jesus Christ* is My Helper, What Can Demons do to Me.

9. The *Heavenly Father* is My Helper, What Can Demons do to Me.

10. The *Holy Spirit* is My Helper, I will Plunder the Goods of my enemies.. Hallelujah!

 *Hallelujah! Holy Spirit Reigns!*

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments