*Don't Fall into the Traps of EMI, Loans which are Satan's Bait!*
*Don't Fall into the Traps of EMI, Loans which are Satan's Bait!*
Samuel Machado
*When my Parents wanted to rebuild our house, they asked me to go for a home loan* .
And I said: No.
*My response was:* Dad and Mom, I can support you as much as I can. But, I won't take a loan. I will not allow any bait to hinder my Call from our Lord. Amen.
*It was in 2013.* My decision to Stick to the Word of Truth has only blessed our home and not brought us into bondage.
*My Mom takes ownership* with the house payment and we are free to run for Christ.
*Friends, Make Healthy decisions in Christ* and don't allow the enemy to make you fall short.
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment