*If You Would Fight For Your Wife, How much I will Fight For My Wife!*
*If You Would Fight For Your Wife, How much I will Fight For My Wife!*
Samuel Machado
*If You Would Fight For Your Wife, How much I will Fight For My Wife! Said the Lord of Hosts* who has Betrothed us in His Blood and Flesh. It was a Heart to Heart talk with Christ in the middle of a brutal warfare.
*Countless voices called for annulatiion* and it was illogical to hold on. With no sign of Encouragement in the vicinity, I stood helpless. As I was about to give up, the Good Lord called for the Extra Mile.
*In the Awesome Grace,* I was able to hold on. Yes Friends! Without His Mercies none of us can be who we are. My wife came through in His awesome Goodness. He never Fails. Remember! Hebrews 13:5,6
*If I would Fight for my wife, how much our Lord* would fight for His Church. The Church shall rise again. Harvest belongs to Christ! Hallelujah!
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment