*I Can Choose to Divorce Her, But I Could Not!*

*I Can Choose to Divorce Her, But I Could Not!* 
Samuel Machado



*I can choose to divorce her,* but I could not cried the man. Unwilling to disobey the Word of God, Hosea the Husband Struggled. It was indeed a tough state for the Prophet of God. A Byword in the Land where he called for Repentance, a Laughing Stock among the fold, a helpless father who was unable to answer his children read the statements in Hosea's Bulletin.

Yet! Through it all, the Godly Man obeyed the Word of God and bought back his adulterous wife. Having bought her, he promised to be Faithful and demanded her faithfulness. I wonder, how could he trust a wife like that. But, the Man knew what he was doing.

 *Hosea's Unconditional Love* made Gomer the Worldly Wife find Life in the Love of Hosea. Yes Friends! Hosea is a Picture of CHRIST and we are the Gomer. We have denied him and committed adultery many many times, yet He is our Redeemer. Hosea 11:8

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments