*A Delightful Drive, an Angry Spot, Fine Paid and Glorious Reunion!*
*A Delightful Drive, an Angry Spot, Fine Paid and Glorious Reunion!*
Samuel Machado
Our Good Lord spoke: Patience, Get the stuffs and move in Temperament.
And, so i did and kept the cool until I reached the shores of Bangalore City.
Into the crowded streets and the crowded thoughts, I had a regretful response and ended up in a Signal jump.
In short I learnt: Never disrespect Your Woman.
With the fine paid, I made the scenario worse in the Cubbon Park. Walking aloof, i realized, repented and caught hold of my biggest blessing. Her eyes were filled with tears and it was a moment where we saw our shortcomings and made decisions to work it in Grace. Soon, we had reconciled and we walked around the park in Great Joy. A Memorable Day in our Lord.
In the end, we understood the need for Deep Love like the Chief Apostle commanded. Hallelujah! Ephesians 5:22-26
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
Comments
Post a Comment