Joseph! You Were Never Alone!

Joseph! You Were Never Alone! 
Samuel Machado!



Joseph! Joseph! Believe it or not!
You were never alone!

When You were in Your Mother's Womb!
You were not alone!

When You were in the Cradle!
I Watched Over You!

When You were Envied by Your Family!
I was with You!

When You were thrown into the Pit!
I was with You in the Pit!

When You were taken Captive to Egypt!
My Presence went before You!

When You were Blatantly Accused of Attempted RAPE!
I Stood By You to Shield You!

When You were Falsely Chained!
I was with You in the Prison!

When You were Lost and Broken!
I wept with you!

When you were Hopeless and Hurt!
I comforted you!

Joseph! Joseph! I am with you to deliver you!
I Have Intended Great Things for You!

Plans to Prosper and not to Harm!
Surely there is a FUTURE Hope for you!

Your Hope will not be cutoff!
I am the LORD who Has Spoken!

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments