Flashback to 2011-2012 From 2019 in Yelagiri Hills!

Flashback to 2011-2012 From 2019 in Yelagiri Hills!
Samuel Machado



It is His Awesome Goodness and Grace which has made us witness the Grand Orchestration of His Supreme Sovereignty. 
Christ Reigns!

In 2018, we enrolled into YMCA alongside Victor and Karthick Jeremy who has become a Great Blessing to Us. 
It was a memorable day yet the pain of the past promise remained in my heart during the course.

In 2017, it was an illuminating mission trip with the Disciples Victor Vincent, Kishore Sam and Jay Brother. 
We enjoyed the event. Yet, the Promise and the Pain remained.

In 2016, I was ordained to court the newly married cousins Jeffy and Raja, alongside Josh Vedanayagam and Mukesh Matthew. 
We didn't stay but it was a memorable trip. Yet, The Promise and Pain remained.

In 2015, I was commanded to escort Brother Josh Vedanayagam after our mission trip to Bangalore.
It was a single day trip and the pain remained. 

In 2014, I was commanded by My Heavenly Father to take Josh and Trujilla for a ride down the hills.
They were set free from fear of handling their kids. Yet, the Pain and Promise remained. 

In 2013, the...Pain remained...the Promise remained...
And so it did in 2012...

Year after Year, the Good Lord gave His Grace and Love to Overcome the Obstacles in His mercies. Hallelujah!
In 2019, I am here with the Promise. Friends! Miracles do happen...🤣😂😅

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments