I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Bulls!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Bulls!
Samuel Machado
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Bulls!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Goats!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Hens!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Pigeons!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Dove!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Goats!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Sheep!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Heifer!
I am Not Redeemed By the Blood of Cows!
I am Redeemed By the Precious Blood of Christ the Son of GOD!
The Son of the Living God!.
The Word of God!
The Living Truth!
The Risen Hope!
The Light of All Mankind!
The Bread of Life!
The Shepherd of My Soul!
The Door of Life!
The Only Way to Heaven!
The Truth to Shout Aloud!
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24

Comments
Post a Comment